Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 October 2017

Ball Bounce footage





By recording the bouncing ball this enables me to analyse the movement, from this I can also improve my work by comparing my first test to real footage of a ball moving.
This footage shows that compared to my first animation test, the ball has more bounce that I had interpreted into my drawings. In my animation there is only four bounces, where the bouncy ball quickly loses momentum. However studying this footage,  there is eight bounces, which has more momentum and quicker speed.
To improve my animation I need to increase space between frames during the fall to represent speed and momentum increase more effectively. Which means, the drawing needs to fall from a greater height, and ball bounces to extend further upwards then I have drawn. This way more space between frames and can be added to the drawing to give a more believable bounce.

No comments:

Post a Comment