Search This Blog

Sunday 5 November 2017

Experimenting with eyes

I found that the more rounded the eyes, my character began to look more sinister. However on the middle left, I like the effect the eyes have because of this.
There is a sense of worry, seriousness to her character, an critical observational look to her face, that portraits her personality in a different light. I feel that 'tea feather' would be a more analysing, thoughtful character if I were to give her a face like that. There is a sense of doubt, and youthfulness to her also. Previously I believed Tea feather to be an adventurous heroic character, which this expression makes this character more complex considering it is not a traditional heroic expression.
I diss like the above eye shapes, on the right she looks far to grown up and serious, however there is  a sense of amusement that I would like my character to express.

I like the black dots for eyes, however this makes her look rather ragdoll like and perhaps overly feminine, which may be hard to represent her as this powerful character if it falls under stereotypical looks and negative stereotypes.

No comments:

Post a Comment