Search This Blog

Saturday 30 September 2017

Pendulum clash #test1




I have decided to add an extra primary action to the pendulum, a wizard character which clashed with the main primary action.
A pendulum is supposed to have smooth and constant swing which is equalised, however in this I attempted to animate a force that would challenge and corrupt the pendulums swing and relationship with the force of gravity.
The frames did not fit as well with 12fp or 24fp, 12 frames was too slow, and 24fp was too fast for the action- meaning I had to use an un-traditional frame rate of 15fp; which made the action smoother for this animation. If I were to continue on this test I would create a suitable amount of frames that would fit the frame rates either 12fp or 24fp.

No comments:

Post a Comment